Cadman's PermaWall™ is a proprietary concrete mix developed by Cadman and designed specifically for use with your Insulating Concrete Form construction projects.
- Contains special admixtures that make the concrete self-compacting which eliminates the need for vibration, while ensuring no voids within your completed wall.
- Low water contents with very high workability means reduction in shrinkage and improved bond to reinforcing steel.
- Mix designed to reach 850 psi in one day and over 2000 psi in 7 days which means bracing may be stripped in as little as 24 hours.
- Designed with 3/8" aggregate to aid in placing and self-consolidation.
- Contains almost 40% fly ash for an environmentally friendly mix to use in your "green" project.
- Ensures a smooth, flowable mix, designed specifically for use in ICF walls where there are obstacles of plastic webbing and reinforcing steel.
For more information on PermaWall™ please contact a sales representative.